- Polymer HRP and AP conjugates, biotin free.
- Two primary antibodies can be incubated simultaneousely
- Two enzyme conjugted secondary antibodies can be incubated simultaneousely
- The best signal/background ratio is achieved by the primer
- Endogenouse mouse IgG is effectively eliminated by this protocol
- Total 5 steps from primary antibody to chromogen staining
- Many color combinations: red & brown; red & purple; or red & green.
- Tested on paraffin embeded mouse tissue.
- Size means total volume of polymer conjugates in kit.
Total Vol. of conjugates: 6+6=12ml
1. Mouse Primer, 2. HRP x Mouse & AP x Rat, 3. DAB (brown color), 4. GBI-Permanent Red (Red color)