This new Zoom scope provides incredibly sharp, clear stereo images with a wider magnification range and larger stage platform. The SMZ is versatile enough for educational, industrial, or medical use in agriculture, geology, archeology or biology fields.
- 3D system is infinitely variable
- Large 30mm diameter high eyepoint 10X wide field eyepieces with rubber eyeguards for more comfort during extended use
- Binocular observation tubes inclined 45 degrees
- Head rotatable 360 degrees
- Interpupillary distance adjustable 54mm to 75mm
- Horizontal zoom controls at each side of head
- 0.7X to 4.5X objectives for total magnification 7X to 45X
- Field of view range from 32.8mm to 5.1mm diameter
- 30mm to 165mm super long working distance accommodates larger specimens
- Two 15W variable intensity Halogen lamps (top & bottom)
- Adjustable angle top illuminator (vented for longer bulb life)
- Large working observation stage 8″ x 9½”
- 95mm Frosted glass stage plate
- Focusing knob tension control adjusts for operator comfort
- Dust cover and instruction manual
- Overall size: 9″ x 11″ x 20½” H.
- CE Certified
Five Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants each instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use (one year for electrical components). It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs, or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.