Klear Rat HRP Detection System
Polymer HRP detection system for Rat Antibody on Rat Tissue
- Specially designed to detect Rat IgG antibody on Rat tissue with clean background.
- This polymer detection system is adsorbed to Rat serum protein to obtain superior specificity and sensitivity.
- As always GBI polymer kits are biotin free saving additional blocking step.
Simple Quick Protocol
- Rat primary antibody are incubated overnight at 4℃.
- Rat 1’Ab mixture is incubated on tissue (30 minutes to 2 hours)
- 10 minutes incubation for anti-Rat polymer-HRP or AP conjugate.
- 5 to 20 minute chromogen incubation.
1. Rat. Blocking buffer A & B, 2. Rat Enhancer, 3. Polymer-HRP 2nd Ab, 4. with DAB