Each of our popular binocular models can be ordered as Dual View Microscopes, ideal for one-on-one teaching. The binocular head is replaced with an adapter fitted to two binocular heads with slide-type interpupillary adjustment and 10X WF eyepieces. All other specifications match the base binocular model.
Features: All specifications match the base binocular model (MRP-5000) except the binocular head is replaced with an adpater fitted to two binocular heads with slide-type interpupillary adjustment and 10X WF eyepieces.
- 30° binocular Seidentopf head, rotatable 360°
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces, interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- 5 DIN Achromatic parfocal and pacentered objectives, backward mounted:
- 4X (N.A. O.10)
- 10X(N.A. 0.25)
- 40XR (N.A. 0.65)
- 60XR (N.A. 0.90)
- 100XR Oil (N.A. 1.25)
- Magnification: 40X to 1000X
- Stage stop to prevent objectives and slides from damage
- 140mm x 135mm graduated mechanical stage (range of travel 40 x 80mm) with coaxial drive and low knob position
- Spring loaded slide holder
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with rack and pinion adjustment
- Iris diaphragm with blue filter
- Field diaphragm offers more light control
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing tension controls
- Variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W, wide range voltage transformer for international markets, 100V to 240V
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil, dust cover, rubber eye guards
- Size: 10″ x 8″ x 16 ½” (H)
- Weight: N. W. 11lbs.
- CE Certified
- 20X objective instead of 60X objective
- Simple Phase Contrast set MP15 10X, 40X, 100X
- Turret Annular Phase Contrast kit MP20 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X
- Dark field condenser
Five Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants each instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use (one year for electrical components). It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs, or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.