Sleek modern design highlights this new scope equipped with all standard professional features. Built-in rechargeable battery provides optional cordless use. Ideal for research, medical professional, or student use.
- 30 degree inclined binocular Seidentopf style head, rotatable 360 degrees
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 55-75mm
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment
- 4 DIN objectives: 4X (N.A. 0.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65), 100X (oil immersion, N.A. 1.25)
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
- 5″ x 5″ (130 x 125mm) mechanical stage with coaxial drive/rack and pinion adjustment
- Spiral mount Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25
- Iris diaphragm with filter holder including blue filter
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing and low knob position
- Variable intensity LED illuminator
- Built-in rechargable battery allows cordless use
- CSA approved 3-wire power cord
- Spare fuse, immersion oil, dust cover
- Size: 6″ x 9″ x 14 1/2″ H, N.W.: 9 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 13 lbs.
Five Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants each instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use (one year for electrical components). It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs, or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.